This business provides environmental services to a wide range of industries including Resource, Civil and Government. With a large and active list of tier one clients in the private and public sectors, this business showed impressive growth through FY18, with forecast revenue for FY19 setting a new benchmark. Works undertaken span all of Queensland plus Northern NSW and include some of Queensland’s largest civil projects.
Whilst highly qualified in key scientific areas of the business, the current owner recognizes the need for a business qualified corporate partner to take control at a time of unprecedented growth. The current owner is keen to remain in the business and offers invaluable knowledge, skills and industry insight.
Key aspects of the business:
• Recognised industry leaders in Hydro-mulching and Hydro-seeding
• Specialists in soil analysis, stabilization, and re-vegetation
• Landscape construction to shopping centres, residential developments & major highways
• Industry experts in erosion, sediment control and soil amelioration.
• Excavation, site leveling, land clearing and basin construction
• Highly qualified personnel across all facets of the business
• Unblemished safety record.
• Business is easily scalable
For sale by negotiation
Contact: Jeremy Bycroft 0418 829235 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Broker - Savvy Business
Specialising in mid-market sales and advisory with a strong focus on the vocational education and training sector, Jeremy is achieving consistent success in the sale of medium to large private companies in all states of Australia. With record sales for..